Thursday, February 13, 2014

Sight Word Mini-Books

Hi All!

I've been SUPER busy these days (seriously, who hasn't!)  I only 4 grad classes left for my Master's so I decided to buckle down and double up, taking 2 now and 2 in the Summer.  Well, I think I have two instructors who LOVE giving out papers!

Really!

LOVE!

I'm a paper-writing machine these days!  Journal articles, research papers, observation reports, research binders.

I

AM

DYING!

On top of that, it has been something like Snowmagedon here in my neck of the woods!  We have been getting hammered lately!  Today was a foot of snow then 4-8 more inches tonight.  The snow days have been helping me to catch up a little though but I'm going to be in school until July at this point!

One of the good things to come out of these "free" days is I got to finish my Sight Word Mini-Books.  I'm SUPER excited to finally put these out there.  I've been working on them for some time now.  These mini-books really help my little ones master their sight words!

Front cover for each book.

Interior: Trace the sight word, circle the sight word,
write the sight word, read the sight word in a sentence, and 
Rainbow Write the sight word.


Back cover:  Circle the sight word by discriminating from other
words, and write the sight word to complete the sentence.



This product includes ALL of the sight words from Dolch's Pre-Primer and Primer list.  These would make a great addition to any Literacy Center, small group work or Guided Reading!

Click on any of the pictures to download this product from my TpT Store.  I am working on a Grade 1 version so stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...