Wednesday, December 19, 2012

First Milestone!

I am soooo happy to report that today I sold my 100th product from my TpT Store.  I'm so thrilled with passing this milestone.  To have come so far in just a month is amazing to me.  I am still in awe knowing people, fellow teachers, are using my products in their classroom - INSANE!

Although I am still at the very beginning of this journey I like to stop along the way for these mini-celebrations.  I love having this creative outlet and the fact that people like what I do.....that's just awesome!

Hope you week is going by quickly.  Only 2 more days but who is counting :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm hoping to get my first product up over the Christmas break. I bet it's nice having some extra Christmas money this year :).

    I just had my 100th post -that was my milestone :)

    Have a great Christmas!
    Janet | expateducator.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janet! That's so exciting to get your first product up. Let me know if you have any questions getting started. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...