Sunday, December 16, 2012

Remembering......

Today's post is made with a heavy heart for all those precious little ones who lost their lives on Friday by simply going to school.  I cannot imagine the utter chaos and terror that happened within those walls.  As teachers, I am sure so many of us have been deeply affected as well.  I, for one, have been reviewing procedures in my head all weekend to assure I would know exactly what to do in an emergency.

On those stressful days, we've all questioned why we chose this profession.  We've all cried after failed lesson or sat up at night wondering how to get through to that distant child.  This devestating tragedy led me to confirm what I already knew......I would, without hesitation, do anything necessary to protect my little ones.

Today, I choose to remember the hero's who died protecting those little children.  They, no doubt, saved countless lives with their heroic actions.  May they all rest in peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...