Monday, December 31, 2012

Arctic Animals Unit

I'm SUPER excited about this new product!  We follow a weekly theme in Kindergarten.  Last year when our "Arctic Animals" theme came around, I didn't have the time to create a big unit like I wanted to.  I was still working between two school buildings so my time was limited.  I began thinking about this unit in the summer, just bouncing ideas around in my head.  I cannot wait to teach this unit to my kiddies.....they are going to LOVE it!  Here is a preview of what comes with this unit:


I also have a craft I am making to go with this unit.  It's really simple and FUN!  I'll be posting a pic of that later today.  Take a look and let me know what you think.  The link for the complete description is HERE.

Happy New Year to all!!!!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...