Thursday, November 21, 2013

3 For 6

Hey there!  Just going to post a short one tonight because I am EX-HAUS-TED!

We had our annual Turkey Feast for the little ones today.  Feeding a full turkey dinner to 100 littles is draining but they really seemed to enjoy it.  One of my little girls told me first thing this morning that she did NOT like turkey dinners.  After many times of assuring her she didn't have to eat anything she didn't want to, she devoured the whole meal!  Afterwards, she was so excited to tell me how much she LOVED Turkey Feast Day!  They're so darn cute sometimes!

I wanted to share with you a new feature available in my TpT Store.  I'm offering a 3 for $6.00 feature which is pretty self-explanatory.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/3-For-600-989083
 
 
The way it works is simple.....
 
1.  You purchase THIS product for $6.00
2.  You choose any 3 products from my store with a value of $3.00 or less
3.  You e-mail me your choices and I send you the PDF files.
 
Boom!  You're done!  And you saved $3.00!  Can't beat that, can ya!
 
 
So click on the picture above to head on over to my TpT Store to start shopping!
 
TGIF!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...