Thursday, November 7, 2013

Bear Activity FREEBIE

Can't chat too long tonight.....I'm missing The Voice as we speak!  Besides, it rained here today which means indoor recess which means LOUD voices which means headache for the teacher!

So, I'm in planning for next week's theme of Bears I realized I could use a few more cuties for my centers and independent work.  I made the product a freebie since it's really a good addition to a unit you may already be using.  It's got some really cute activities and it meets a bunch of Common Core Standards which is ALWAYS a big plus!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Bear-Activities-FREEBIE-965007

This product includes:

 *Skip Counting by 10's
 *Bear Graphing
 *Bear Patterns (2-part)
 *Beginning Sounds (S, D, O, C, A)
 *How Many Bears? (Counting with 1-to-1 correspondence)

Click on the picture to dowload this freebie!  Hope you find it useful!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...