Tuesday, November 20, 2012

December Calendar Set

I'm SUPER excited today.  I was driving to work and Christmas music was on the radio.  Some years, most in fact, I dread hearing Christmas music this early.  I guess it's just part of the holiday bug I caught this year.  Now, let me tell you, I am shocked I'm in the spirit this year.....especially at this point.  My man has started a new job and he's working TONS of hours.  All this week he is actually staying at a hotel near the job site because it's too far away to drive back and forth.  My daughter just totaled her car (thankfully, she is fine.)  I am turning the big 4 - 0 next week.  I say this only because I have a lot of reasons to NOT be in the holiday spirit but for some reason I am :)

When I went to Dunkin Donuts to get my morning juice today, I bumped into a nice older gentleman.  We made small talk while we waited in line.  He said he was on disability and had a pacemaker put in a few months back.  Long story short, when we got up to the register I asked if I could buy him a coffee.  It just blurted right out of me.  Of course, at first he said no but I didn't give up (very unlike me.)  I told him it would make me feel good if he would let me.  He finally agreed.  I am not telling this story to make myself look good.  I'm telling it because it really made me feel good.  I left the store in a great mood!  I drove to work in a great mood.  And it carried through my day.  So I decided I am going to try to do at least one simple good deed until Christmas.  If everyone reading my blog did the same, this would be a pretty cool place to live!

Okay, enough about my warm fuzzy feelings :)  I finished making my December Calendar set just in time.....whew!  I am printing and laminating mine tomorrow so they are ready to go when the kiddies come back after the holiday. 

                           Download your set here.

This set includes calendar cards in three different colors - yup, three sets of cards!  The sets come in burgundy, light green and blue, each with a holiday image.  The set also includes the Days of the Week cards, the "Today is, Yesterday was, Tomorrow will be" set and the "December" month card (all in the three colors.)  Hope you enjoy!

Lori



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...