Monday, November 12, 2012

Sight Word Hopscotch

I'm on a roll tonight so I figured I would keep going.  First, I would like to say thank you to all the amazing veterans out there.  I am in awe of the sacrifices you made and continue to make!

I created this document as another way for my kids to practice their sight words.  The girls love to play hopscotch so I turned it into a game and they really love playing it!  I provide each student with a colored pom-pom (available at the dollar store.)  They can find a partner or play alone.  There are a total of 14 different hopscotch boards.  The words include number words, color words, and words from the Dolch list.  Just print out on cardstock for durability, laminate or put into a sheet protector, and voila, you have an instant center activity!

Click here to get your hopscotch boards from my TpT store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...