Thursday, November 22, 2012

December Complete Center Collection

Happy Turkey  Day!!!!!  I have to say I had one of the best Thanksgiving days this year.  And I did NOTHING!  My bf has been working like a dog lately and I just finished 3 looooong days of report card conferences.  My own kiddos spent the day with their dad so it was just him and I.  I had the most relaxing day ever!  It will be really nice to spend the day with family next year but for this year, this was just what I needed!

I had time this morning to finish up my center set for December.  I'm SUPER excited about this!  These are the same centers I will be using in my classroom with some additional ones.  This collection is loaded with activities for each week in December.  There is a letter matching activity, number sequencing up to 30, Holiday Writing pages, Read it, Trace it, Paste it activities, December writing word cards, and more! 

                                           Download your copy here.

I hope your students enjoy it!  PLEASE leave feedback on my TpT site once you download the set.  Also, if you have something in particular you'd like to see just leave me a comment below and I'll get started on it!  Thanks for visiting!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...